We are looking for adults with type 1 or type 2 diabetes to take part in a study comparing the LISTEN program to other available support.
LISTEN is a new telehealth program to help people better manage the emotional side of diabetes.
You can take part if you are:
- 18 years and over with type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- Living in Australia
- Feeling overwhelmed or stressed about your diabetes
- Have access to the internet
If you take part:
You will be asked to fill out three online surveys over 6 months (20-30 minutes)
You will be randomly allocated to one of two groups:
- Group 1: 1 to 4 weekly phone or video sessions (45-60 minutes) with a diabetes health professional
- Group 2: online access to information about diabetes and emotional health
Participants will receive a $30 voucher that can be used at 100+ retailers.
To take part:
Please visit the study website: http://bit.ly/3aXqFft
If you would like further information, please contact the LISTEN study team at firstname.lastname@example.org