Do you ever feel frustrated, overwhelmed or worried about your diabetes? Are you interested in taking part in a free new support program for people with diabetes?
The Australian Centre for Behavioural Research in Diabetes (ACBRD) would like to invite you to take part in a new program called Diabetes LISTEN.
The program may be suitable for you if you:
- are an adult with diabetes
- live in Victoria, Australia
- are able to speak and read English
- have access to the internet (e.g. through smart phone, computer, laptop, tablet)
- are interested in gaining strategies for improved well-being
Click here to take part:https://researchsurveys.deakin.edu.au/jfe/form/SV_8iRoSQG6Sqh6w9D
Diabetes LISTEN is a brief skills-based support program delivered by a Diabetes Victoria health professional via phone or video call.
The program involves:
1. Up to 4 free weekly sessions with a diabetes health professional. The sessions will include problem-solving skills and strategies. These sessions will take place via phone or video call. Each session will last about 45 minutes.
2. Online surveys at three time-points. Each survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
If you would like to take part in this study, please click on the link: https://researchsurveys.deakin.edu.au/jfe/form/SV_8iRoSQG6Sqh6w9D
Before completing the first survey, you will be asked to read a Study Information Sheet. We will also ask you a few quick questions to check that you are eligible to take part.
If you have any questions about the study we’d love to hear from you
E-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (03) 9244 6526)